Pawfit 2 and the Pawfit App
Know your pets favourite places and how often they visit! You might be surprised how big your pets’ social network is!
Get notifications when your pets leave any of the pre-defined zones to start their adventures. You also get alerts if the environmental temperature gets too hot or too cold, and when the device is removed from the collar attachment unexpectedly.
AUDIO ID TAG
Not only people can see your pet’s name, but they can hear it, with all the desired information you choose to include. Not only useful if someone finds your pet when they’re lost, but also whose tracker is whose, if you have a few of them.
REMOTE VOICE COMMANDS
‘Rex, get the ball back’, ‘Come home’, you don’t have to shout to your pets anymore. You can deliver audible commands to your pets even they are out of sight.
Own more than one active pet? No problem, you can create and manage up to 4 pets and trackers in a single Pawfit account.
Invite up to 6 of your family members and friends to help look after your pets. They can enjoy looking at your pets’ favourite routes and activity achievements, also help to find them if they get lost.
Whether your pet is playing on the beach, or thousands of miles away from home, you know exactly where they are in real time and you can spot them in the dark too, with the built-in light and speaker! Coverage includes Europe and North America.
Motivates you to move with your pets! Keep track of their activity trends and needs and reward them when they hit their customised activity goal.
Keep them safe, by knowing where they are at all times
Pawfit gives you the ability to locate your pet quickly with real-time GPS plus light and sound tracking. Regardless of where you are, the Wifi and cellular technology, combined with some optimised algorithms, gives you the fastest and most accurate location of your four-legged friend.
- LIVE TRACKING MODE updates your pet’s location every 5 seconds within a 10-minute time frame. This mode provides the most frequent and accurate update of your pet’s location.
- LIGHT AND SOUND TRACKING- Due to the accuracy limitations of using GPS, WiFi or cellular signals, Pawfit helps you to locate your pet through light and sound within the last few metres. This is particularly useful if you’ve lost your pet at night-time or in a dark area such as a forest.
Enhance your pet’s life by setting realistic goals based on accurate monitoring. With the Pawfit device, you can monitor your pets’ movements in the form of steps, distance covered, calories burned, and active and rest hours, all personalised for your pets breed, age and weight.
Celebrate hitting the activity goals with achievement badges you can share with your Pawfit Pals!
- ACTIVE HOURS – The active hours your pet has spent during the day is estimated on the physical data you entered when you registered your pet: type, breed, age and weight, as well as the step count recorded by your Pawfit tracker. So, as your pet gets bigger, make sure to keep updating the weight and height on the app.
- REST HOURS – The rest hours your pet has spent in a day is estimated based on the duration of zero step count recorded by your tracker. Your tracker’s rest hours count will reset each night at midnight and begin counting immediately thereafter.
- CALORIES – The calories your pet has burned during the day is estimated based on the physical data you entered when you register your pet: type, breed, age and weight, as well as the step count recorded by your tracker. So, as your pet gets bigger, make sure to keep updating the weight and height on the app.
- DISTANCE – The distance your pet has travelled in a day is estimated based on the physical data you entered when you register your pet: type, breed, age and weight, as well as the step counts recorded by your tracker. So, as your pet gets bigger, make sure to keep updating the weight and height on the app.
Keep them happy, by protecting them
Pawfit has made it easier than ever to keep your pet happy, healthy and safe by using the latest text-to-speech technology. When you enter your pet’s information into your account, Pawfit transforms that information into audio data. So if someone finds your lost pet, they can press the button and they’ll hear your pet’s information.
This is really useful, if your pet stays outside network coverage, strangers can press the power button to hear the audio ID and return your pet to safety.
- TEMPERATURE ALERT – Pawfit notifies you if your pet is being exposed to adverse conditions by detecting any unusual temperature changes. This can be useful in cases such as fires or if you’ve left your pet in a hot car.
- REMOVAL ALERT – Pawfit notifies you if the device is removed from the collar attachment. This can be particularly useful in case of an emergency.
- VIRTUAL FENCE – Pawfit provides up to 10 customised safety zones, where you are notified through the APP whenever your pets cross these virtual fences.
Remote voice commands
Pawfit Voice is our unique solution to deliver audible commands to your pets using your own voice – even when they are out of sight.
With Pawfit Voice, you can now record up to five voice commands that can be triggered right from your mobile or smart watch, via the Pawfit App.
Ideal for training, you can trigger your personalised voice commands from any location. Your pet will hear your voice and each command can last up to four seconds.
Pet friendly design
Easy to attach, harder to detach. Made for collars and harnesses for pets of all shapes and sizes from 3.5kg upwards. With a secure lock to prevent it from accidentally falling off and made from strong and durable material.
Ideal for walkies, sport activities and training as well as lounging around the house and sitting on the sofa. Suitable for all weather conditions and the perfect accompaniment to the new waterproof Pawfit 2.
|Positioning:||GPS, Wi-Fi, GSM||Activity:||3-Axis accelerometer|
|Weight:||30g||Dimensions (main unit only):||50.0×34.9×14.7mm|
|Data communication:||GPRS||Battery life:||Lasts up to 6 days|
|Dust and waterproof rating:||IPX8||Battery life depends on use and signal strength|
|Audio alarm:||Speaker||Operating temperature:||From-10 °C to +70 °C|
|Adverse condition alert:||Temperature sensor||Light:||Tricoloured LED|
|Button:||Power on/ off, also used for audio ID||Warranty:||30 days to try. 18 months limited product warranty. Click here for more information.|
We send you everything you need to stay connected to your dog