Leaping Fish Runners Rub
Runners, marathons, duathlons, ultra-distance and endurance, trail…..
Designed to minimise chafing from running shoes and clothing for all those who take part in running events, its made with 100% natural ingredients to be kind to your body and the planet so you can run without conscience. Use the Rub on vulnerable areas such as thighs, underarms, nipples, ankles, feet or under clothing , underwear or back-packs – wherever you need to prevent rubbing and friction sores. Runners Rub helps prevent chafing which may limit your ability to perform at your best and take the enjoyment out of your sport. As with all our products, it is uniquely formulated to meet the needs of runners and sports athletes, is easy to apply and can be re-applied to sore skin after the event to soothe and help the skin recover. The fine layers of waxes on the skin help reduce friction, lets the skin breathe and prevents the salts and other by-products of sweating staying on the surface and increasing irritation.
- Apply Runners Rub before your event to give you long lasting protection from rubbing and sores, no matter what the conditions.
- Runners Rub can also be applied after exercise.
- Runners Rub has no petroleum products and is non-greasy and smells pleasantly of Star Anise and Bergamot essential oils which help protect the skin when the surface layers suffer abrasion.
- Washes off easily afterwards.
- Runners Rub contains Rapeseed oil, soya wax, candelilla wax, cocoa butter, glycerine, Zea Mays, Vitamin E, and Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils: NO chemicals and NO parabens.
- Available in 60g tins.
Read more about preparing and maintaining your feet on our footcare page
Read more about Runners Rub in a review from RunDeep online magazine here.
3 in stock