The Inlandsis Blizzard Beast Harness has been specifically designed to adapt the build of hunting dogs. Designed for today’s sled dogs (Eurohound, Braque and Greyster), it is particularly suited to deep-chested dogs with thin necks such as Dobermans, Pointers, Setters, etc.
Light, flexible and ergonomic, the Blizzard Beast Harness is designed for users looking for high performances:
- 3-piece Splitchest TM double chest strap for optimal positioning on dog’s chest when pulling
- flared cut to prevent chafing at the back of the armpits
- designed with soft padding where webbing intersect for maximum comfort
- made from hi-tech water-repellent materials to withstand all weather conditions, even the most extreme
|Size||Half Shoulder Blade size||Dog weight|
|(in cm)||(standard measurements)|
How to choose the right size:
- we advise you to base your choice mainly on the dog’s weight. The half shoulder blade size is specified for information only as the harness does not follow the dog’s shoulder along its entire length.
- Measure the half shoulder blade size, from the sternum (pointed bone in the middle of the chest) to the withers (junction between the neck and the top of the shoulders), on one side only.
- If your dog is between 2 sizes, choose the smaller one.
- An X-Back harness should fit snugly on the neck and extend to the base of the tail with a medium pull on the cord at the back of the harness (it’s normal for the harness to be slightly loose on the dog when not pulling).