Why Dogrobes work
Dogrobes’ innovative fabric has longer loops on the inside that quickly draw moisture away from your dog’s coat.
Dogs can remove up to 70% of water when they shake, but the remaining 30% means wet fur which is a poor insulator and can cause your dog’s body temperature to drop.
They trap air and body heat to maintain the dog’s body temperature, speed up drying time and keep your dog’s muscles warm after exercise.
Award-winning Dogrobes gain five-star reviews from customers who love the simple practicality of our dog drying coats.
TOP TIP: When your dog has rolled in something he shouldn’t have, use his Dogrobe to shield surroundings from muck and mask smells.
What makes Dogrobes different
Years of experience have gone into producing the simplest, easiest and best design to provide maximum coverage quickly.
Dogrobes are easy to put on and take off and they’re non-restrictive so your dog can move around freely. They’re strengthened in key stress areas at the neck and at the ties meaning they’re a match for the most vigorous dogs. They provide a snug, secure fit time after time and the ties are offset and cross over the underbelly to ensure superb coverage. There are no awkward leg straps or leg holes and Dogrobes drape right down over the hindquarters to dry the back legs.
Cotton is a natural, breathable material, and our lightweight fabric is even tolerated by dogs who don’t like wearing coats. The special fibres aid absorption, so there’s no need to rub down. The single layer of fabric means it dries super quickly for re-use.
Dogrobes is a Velcro free zone. Some dogs are spooked by the sound of it, it catches on fur and it snags when laundered.
Personalised and made to suit your dog….and your lifestyle
Range of patterns
Original Dogrobes – our self-coloured range – are our bestsellers, but our Exclusive Dogrobes come in a host of stunning designs, created with the dapper dog in mind.
Like camouflage (pictured) each pattern includes a canine twist printed on peached polyester on the outside and the same long looped fabric on the inside.
Our Exclusive patterned Dogrobes are every bit as durable, hardwearing and easily cared for as the Original Dogrobe customers know and love.
Your dog’s name can be embroidered on both sides of your Dogrobe for the personal touch.
Names are sewn in white thread on Original Dogrobes and silver/grey thread on Exclusive Dogrobes.
Simply choose our ‘add embroidered name’ option and state the name you’d like featured on your Dogrobe.* (15 characters max)
Our resident vet spoke to top motoring and pet insurance organisations to research the ins and outs of transporting dogs safely and concluded that dogs should be safely restrained while travelling.
A handy slit sewn into the top of the Dogrobe means you can access the harness ‘D’ ring to secure your dog in the car.*
Fitting and care guide
Straighten it out over his back
Draw the ties up on each side of his body
Tie loosely in a single loop – on either side of his spine
Use little or no fabric conditioner
Tumble dry on low heat