£5 OFF by paying with Learn more
Canicross Instructor Course
Our 2 day Instructor Course Includes:
- In-person 2 day course including a mixture of both theory and practical
- Instructor Kit bag worth £450 £450 RRP including the full range of sizes of Sporty Shorty harnesses, a Sporty Paws 1m & 2m Canicross line in a choice of brass snaps or carabiners, and a Sporty Paws S/M and L/XL waist belt all in your very own kit bag. You can even choose the colours of your harnesses, belts and lines.
- History and background of the sport including Canicross safety
- Deep dive into the different harnesses, bungee and waist belt styles and their features
- How to measure up correctly for a Canicross harness
- Warm up & cool down routine pre & post Canicross run
- Introduction to Canicross command training
- How to run a Canicross introduction session from enquiry through to practical session.
- How to structure a Couch to 5K Canicross programme
- How to set up a Canicross club
- Hands on practice with both your own dog and other course attendees
- Common troubleshooting problems
- Instructor handbook
- Instructor T-shirt
- Use of the Sporty Paws Certified Canicross Trainer logo
- 3 free months free membership in our Instructor Guild for on-going support and perks**
The completion of this 2 day Canicross Instructor Course will enable you to become a Sporty Paws Certified Canicross Instructor.