The Adventure Dog Series Medical Kit Heeler includes first aid essentials for your four-legged friend, all in a durable, lightweight and waterproof package.
Adventure Medical Kit says:
Playing in the backyard or hiking the nearby trails, the Heeler is compact enough to go where ever you and your buddy do, and has the basics to keep your four-legged sidekick happy, healthy, and cruising by your side.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover: Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog’s paws and body.
Triangular Bandage: Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage: Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn’t stick to fur.
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2″ x 3″
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 2 – p.a.w.s Antibacterial Hand Wipe
- 1 – Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 1″
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Antiseptic Wipe
Sprain / Strain
- 1 – Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 – Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Available on back-order: Products shown as "Available on back-order" are out of stock but are available to be ordered. The time taken for these products to be delivered varies depending on the supplier and we advise contacting us before ordering to confirm the current lead time.